Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Tempted

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Tempted » Гостевая. » Книга отзывов и предложений.

Книга отзывов и предложений.

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Ваше мнение для нас важно.

Echoes of those debates ripple outward from pools to weight lifting rooms and tracks, to cycling courses and rugby pitches, and to the Olympics, where officials face a fateful decision on how wide to open the door to transgender women.

Sebastian Coe, the Olympic champion runner and head of World Athletics, which governs international track, speaks of biological difference as inescapable. “Gender,” he said recently, “cannot trump biology.”

The American Civil Liberties Union offers a counterpoint. “It’s not a women’s sport if it doesn’t include ALL women athletes,” the group tweeted. “Lia Thomas belongs on the Penn swimming and diving team.”

The rancor stifles dialogue. At meets, Ms. Thomas has been met by stony silence and muffled boos. College female athletes who speak of frustration and competitive disadvantage are labeled by some trans activists as transphobes and bigots, and are reluctant to talk for fear of being attacked.

Dr Lucia Schroeter Gmail com

Очень понравилась статья. Статья представляет собой крайне ценное чтение, которое охватывает различные данной темы. Автор глубоко подходит к обсуждаемым вопросам, предоставляя обществу обширные знания и полезные советы. Эта статья является крайне важным источником для всех следящих.

Hello! If you need web scraping services, I'd willingly
offer my assistance. Being proficient in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your
enterprise. Feel free to reach out for any
of your data scraping needs.. Incremental Data Scraping

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services, I'd gladly help you out.

Being proficient in this domain, I possess the knowledge and
essential tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in deciding wisely and growing your
enterprise. Feel free to get in touch with me for
any of your data scraping needs.. Parallel Information Retrieval

Top News Sites for Guest Post

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10JY2ymIbDK9DnZsXT5LmoI_X1Gf4FHo9XXhKbolRiog

Hello! If you need web scraping services, I'd willingly help you out.
Being proficient in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can aid you in making well-informed decisions and expanding
your business. Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Adaptive HTML Parsing

Greetings! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd
willingly offer my assistance. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and
essential tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can aid you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your business.
Feel free to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Scalable Web Crawling Solutions

Вы здесь » Tempted » Гостевая. » Книга отзывов и предложений.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно